Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What are you reading...

I was given this book yesterday by a friend who, normally would not read this type of book. She loved it, thought I might enjoy as well. I noticed it was by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus, I really enjoyed The Nanny Diaries, so I figured...Why not! I would gladly add a picture, but apparently the photo upload doesnt believe I have any saved images so... Will add later! I am reading.... DEDICATION by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus. Enjoying so far!! I'll keep up posted!!

1 comment:

  1. This book started out really really great! I don't love the last 70 pages, I felt it was rushed and didn't love the choices the authors made for the main character. It was a good quick read, I just feel they rushed the ending and tried to give everyone closure and make it all better, without giving the reader full satisfaction. It's like eating low fat ice cream... You go through the motions, but not quite satisfied!! So I give it 2.5 ice creams out of 5. :)

    ReplyDelete